WHAT’S UP INTERNET
If you’re a gamer, you probably noticed all the new stuff being announces at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles. I’m super excited, especially about all the announcements from Sony and Nintendo.
Lots of people are excited for different consoles and their respective games, LIKE THE 3DS. So here’s your chance to win one! The winner will receive a red 3DS XL system (like new, used only a few times) with its original box, charger, manuals, and AR cards. Plus, the two latest killer apps for the 3DS, Fire Emblem: Awakening and Animal Crossing: New Leaf!
- Sadly, the 3DS is region-locked, so I am only shipping to the United States.
- Reblogs count, Likes do not. Only one reblog will count per person.
- If you make a fake/empty/giveaway/side blog to reblog, you will be disqualified.
- I will need the winner’s address for shipping purposes, so you have to be comfortable with sharing this information.
The giveaway will end on Friday, June 21st and the winner will be announced on that day! Good luck!
sloths are cute but their skeletons are fucking creepy i mean
looks like something a nightmare pooped out
HEY LOOK A GIVEAWAY
So yeah, I’ve seen a lot of people who don’t have 3DSes that really want one after E3, so here’s another chance to get one!
If you win, you’ll get a brand new 3DS in whatever color you want, plus a copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf~ (or whatever game you’d like if you’re not a fan)
- Reblog as many times as you’d like
- Likes count!
- And you don’t have to follow unless you want to
- No giveaway blogs please
- Shipping will be covered, you don’t have to worry about that
- Ends June 25th!
i lost 3 followers after that post last night omg xD
also thank you all for your responses. :3 I feel a bit better now.
Whenever I take a moment to remember that I do in fact have breasts, I start feeling sick and queasy. I’ve never had a problem with being a woman, in fact I very much enjoy it, but I’ve never felt right with my breasts. They literally make me feel ill. When I think about having a completely flat chest I feel like I want that quite badly.
is this normal?
when you keep drawing the same wrong line over and over and you get so frustrated you just draw one angry stroke and it’s pretty much perfect and you just
THAT FUCKING PICTURE THO